|City of London, London||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: Legal & Compliance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Kirsten Jefferson|
We have been appointed to recruit a commercial / contracts legal advisor to join an award winning technology led company with offices in London. This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking for an enjoyable work-life balance as it allows for being a part time mornings only role / or the opportunity to work from home.
Legal Advisor Responsibilities:
Sales contracts (draft, review and amend new and existing contracts)
- Create and review non-disclosure agreements
- Researching and implement legal documentation changes in compliance with the holding company directives
- Providing advice on and implementing contractual changes relating to General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- General legal advice and input
Legal Advisor Requirements:
- UK / EU qualified lawyer
- Experienced in a corporate legal advisory role.
- Experience with software development and licensing is beneficial
- Experience providing advice on / drafting software sales contracts is beneficial
- Ability to work independently
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong stakeholder relationships
Our Client is a forward thinking and dynamic award winning International Company. They have an excellent working environment and offer flexibility to work part time / from home for this role.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Kirsten Jefferson, Recruitment Consultant on +44 207 183 6462 or Kirsten.firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Skills: Legal, Legal Advisor, Lawyer, Contracts, Legal Advisory, Licensing, Software, Technology, Contracts, Law, Non Disclosure Agreement, NDA, GDPR, General Data Protection Regulation