|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitiive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Business Support||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Sarah Cairns|
| Commercial Insight Analyst | £competitive salary package, bonus, healthcare, gym membership | ONLINE GAMING | GIBRALTAR |
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Commercial Insight Analyst. This is an exciting new role set up to help transform vast amounts of data into actionable insights which inform the strategy and drive the business forward. The position requires a highly motivated and curious problem solver with a passion for understanding data and using it to extract the meaningful narrative to make effective change.
Commercial Insight Analyst, Responsibilities:
- Conduct deep dive analysis into key strategic initiatives generating actionable insights which maximise the effectiveness and ROI of each initiative
- Proactive data exploration, integrating data from multiple sources to create a seamless narrative which drives the direction of the business
- Use robust data analysis to influence key stakeholders and inform business decisions
- Coordinate across teams to provide a customer focused, holistic view
- Provide a consultancy role for internal teams helping with business case definition, measures of success and measurement of performance
- Be an advocate for increasing data competence across the organisation, identifying areas that can be improved and driving the conversations that make it happen
- Communication - coordinate closely with analysts across the business with collective responsibility of ensuring Insight is shared across the organisation
Commercial Insight Analyst, Skills and Experience:
- Degree or equivalent - subject with a high level of numeracy (Mathematical, social science, economics)
- Strong analytical and number-crunching skills, and a desire to find insights that are game-changers
- Strong SQL experience
- Data competent - doesn't just provide the numbers - proven experience of using large data sets to conduct deep dive analyses into key business initiatives / trends and interpreting the data to tell the story which leads to change and actionable insight
- Can influence people to change decisions if the data suggests a different course of action
- Collaborative & inquisitive
- Strong commercial acumen, with a focus on targets, budgets
- A good understanding of A/B testing procedures and the use of control groups
- Takes a proactive approach & can work on own initiative
- Accuracy & Integrity
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills. Experience with pivot tables and array formulas is a must
- Overall understanding of data modelling, machine learning or predictive analytic concepts
- Defining the analytical plan to solve complex business problems
- Being proactive and delivering Insights which feed the business strategy / goals.
- Customer focused insight, e.g. customer segmentations, loyalty programs.
- Working knowledge of self-serve reporting tools such as Microstrategy, Tableau.
- Experience in an ecommerce company. Experience in lotteries/gaming an advantage but not essential.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. With Spain at your fingertips, a skiing resort only 3 hours drive away, a chance to develop your career and an excellent competitive salary, paid in Stirling, there is no reason for you to not apply if you feel you can take on the challenge and thrive.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your or alternatively contact Sarah Cairns, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999.
| Commercial Insight Analyst | Online gaming | Gibraltar |