|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: iGaming, Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
Commercial Financial Analyst | Online Gaming | Salary Package Competitive relocation package available | Part Qualified or Qualified CIMA, ACCA/ACA with analytical experience | Gibraltar
Our International Online Gaming client has a new opportunity for a Commercial Financial Analyst based in their Gibraltar office. The Commercial Financial Analyst will be part qualified or newly qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA Accountant and will be supporting the Digital Finance and Strategy team to create a best in class business partnering function. This will involve partnering with the Digital Leadership team across revenue, cost and capex analysis. If you have experience of being an IT Business partner in your current or previous roles this would be a distinct advantage.
Commercial Financial Analyst duties:
- Primary IT Finance Business Partner, playing a leading role in the provision of commercial advice around IT investment and also developing IT cost reporting.
- Support the preparation of business cases and project tracking including being a Finance representative at all applicable technology committees.
- Cost analysis and dissection, which will include manipulating large volumes of data across all cost areas of the business, with a specific focus on IT spend.
- Production, review and analysis of brand performance.
- Continually review content and benefit of management information produced by department.
- Assist the preparation of the monthly Digital management accounts for business review with the CEO/CFO on a timely basis and in an accurate manner.
- Analysing proposed initiatives and performing cost and benefit reviews.
- Preparation of weekly trading performance packs to tight deadlines.
- Support Digital FP&A Manager with annual reforecasting processes.
- Assist the Digital FP&A with the commercial finance model.
Commercial Financial Analyst Criteria:
- Qualified/Part qualified (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Strong communicator with the ability to confidently business partner senior individuals.
- Solid IT knowledge is a must with previous experience of being an IT business partner preferable.
- Ability to keep pace in a rapidly changing environment.
- Comfortable in analysing and reconciling large volumes of data
- Experience in the creation of reports for management at all levels.
- Ability to prioritise and problem solve and make recommendations for process improvements as required
- Proven proactive nature and willingness to drive positive change independent of direct leadership.
- Self-starter and able to proactively resolve problems without significant management intervention
- Strong analytical skills and motivation to understand the detail
- Commitment and self-motivation
- The ability to work alone or as part of a team
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with proven track record of working with senior finance and operations
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
Our client is one of Gibraltar's most established and rapidly growing Online Gaming businesses, with an excellent reputation within the Online Gaming sector. They offer rapid career progression to exceptional employees and provide excellent opportunities for highly driven candidates. This is an outstanding opportunity, with a market leading salary package to match, including excellent benefits and relocation package, a truly career changing role.
Commercial Analyst | Financial Analysis | IT Investment Reporting | IT Business Partner | Trading performance