|Warrington, Cheshire||Salary: Up to £22000 per annum + Plus benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Sarah Cairns|
Collections Negotiator - Debt Management | £22,000 starting salary + BUPA + PENSION + 25 days annual leave and excellent career opportunities | Warrington, UK
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit for an experienced Collections Negotiator on behalf of leading solicitors in Warrington. The role is full time - 37.5 hours per week - Monday to Friday and also includes a 4 week rota. The successful Collections Negotiator can look forward to working in a target driven, fast-paced environment with career progression for the right person.
The Collection Negotiator responsibilities:
Establish debtor financial position and assess for vulnerability/hardship
- Managing a portfolio of client accounts, relationship building with each client to provide the best service possible.
- To assess the client's position in relation to payments to ascertain whether reviews are required or arrears can be brought up to date via payment plans.
- Drafting application notices, Consent Orders and Witness Statements.
- Filing court documents and preparing Trial Bundle.
- Providing a fully compliant approach in relation to TCF, making sure every client is treated individually.
- Processing of County Court Judgments, Attachment of Earnings & part warrants.
- Monitor payment arrangements
- Deal with routine correspondence
Please note that the above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
The ideal Collection Negotiator will possess:
GCSE grade C or above in English and Maths or equivalent
- Previous debt management experience preferred
- Knowledge of FCA regulations
- Previous customer service experience within a call centre environment
This client is a profitable and successful organisation and is currently experiencing high growth. They are well positioned both operationally and financially to continue this growth for coming months and years.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
Litigation | Debt Management | Customer Service