|Marbella, Málaga||Salary: Competitive salary Plus Benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Michal Sovich|
Cloud System Administrator | Competitive salary + benefits package | Online | Spain - Marbella
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Cloud System Administrator to join a leading data analytics provider in Marbella. Our client is dynamic, creative, and has an incredibly talented work force.
As a Cloud System Administrator you will be responsible for loading large datasets, designing and maintaining schemas, and helping to optimise queries. You will work with an international team of developers skilled in SQL, Python, Java and Cloud.
Cloud System Administrator Responsibilities:
- Developing and maintaining cutting-edge cloud infrastructure solutions to provide support.
- Building, monitoring and provisioning software, automating infrastructure changes on the cloud.
- Staying up to date with the latest trends and proposing new solutions adapted to each situation.
- Continuously improving solutions based on clients' needs.
- Troubleshooting any issue related to operating systems and servers.
- On-call rotation shifts will be one of your responsibilities.
Cloud System Administrator Requirements:
- EU passport is required to be eligible to work in Spain.
- At least two years of experience as Linux Sys Admin.
- At least two years of experience with a Cloud platform (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform)
- Experience with scripting languages (Python, Bash) or equivalent technologies.
- Demonstrable knowledge of network design and troubleshooting
- Cloud and Big Data technologies (Hadoop, Spark, ElasticSearch…) - an advantage.
- Database Administration (relational and NoSQL) - an advantage.
- Infrastructure as code technologies (AWS Cloud formation, Terraform...) - an advantage.
- Automation/provision tools (Chef, Ansible...) - an advantage.
- Container technologies (Docker, Rocket...) - an advantage.
Why Marbella ?
Marbella is a city and resort area on southern Spain's Costa del Sol, part of the Andalusia region. Charming, warm and a welcoming city, it's no surprise that time and time again it tops the most visited city in Spain. Full of history, sandy beaches and beautiful landmarks. Transport in Marbella will not be an issue, the local buses travel between Malaga, Estepona and as far as Gibraltar. Travelling to Marbella is easily accessible with Malaga airport only a 40 minute drive away and Gibraltar airport an hour drive away. If you are into the glitz and glamour of Puerto Banus or prefer something a little quieter in Marbella's old town, there will surely be something for you in Marbella.
If you are interested in this role press apply now and if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or alternatively call +350 200 69999 for Gibraltar or 0207 183 6462 for UK.
Cloud System Administrator | Linux |Cloud | AWS | Big Data | Spain -Marbella | Online |