|Spain||Salary: Competitive Salary Plus Benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Michal Sovich|
Cloud Solutions Architect | Competitive salary + benefits package | Fintech | Spain
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a talented Cloud Solutions Architect to join a fast growing and innovative global company in the south of Spain. Our client is creative and has an incredibly cutting-edge technology environment.
The Cloud Solutions Architect will be responsible for supporting the migration and optimization of applications and services to run on Amazon Web Services (AWS).
The ideal candidate will have broad architecture experience, across both application and infrastructure, with demonstrated experience in migrating complex solutions to AWS. The Cloud Solutions Architect will assess existing platforms, design future state, and execute the migration of applications and services to AWS cloud services.
Cloud Solutions Architect Responsibilities:
- Analyse, architect and execute the migration of large-scale Microsoft SQL Server and .NET applications to AWS.
- Optimize cloud architectures to maximize performance and minimize costs; implement cost control mechanisms
- Establish architectural standards that enable DevOps practices with infrastructure as code and automated continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Assist application solution architects in designing secure solutions that leverage cloud services and are aligned to security requirements and best practices.
- Continuously manage, monitor, and update operations architecture models as business needs evolve and additional cloud services become available.
- Work collaboratively, hands-on, with project teams to implement the technology direction, vision, and strategy to enable cloud technology adoption
Cloud Solutions Architect Requirements:
- EU passport is required to be eligible to work in Spain
- Minimum of 10 years of architecture and IT operations experience
- Minimum of 5 years of database management and software development/coding experience.
- Experience architecting cloud infrastructure on AWS for small, medium, and enterprise scale applications.
- AWS Certified Architect and/or Developer; Associate considered, Professional preferred
- Full understanding of .NET development is essential
- Hands-on experience with cloud adoption and migration from assessment through cloud native implementation
- Technical knowledge of infrastructure components (network, storage, Linux, Windows), security and application development (e.g., Microsoft .NET Framework/Core, C#, and SQL Server experience preferred)
- Experience implementing AWS Serverless and managed services for applications and APIs including Lambda, API Gateway, SNS, SQS, EventBridge, and Elastic Beanstalk preferred. Experience with container orchestration platforms (Kubernetes, EKS) a plus.
- Experience with AWS SQL and NoSQL database services (AWS RDS SQL Server, DynamoDB, DocumentDB)
- Experience implementing logging, instrumentation, and monitoring services for infrastructure, applications, and dependent services
- Creative and innovative approach to problem solving and passion for continuous improvement
- Experience mentoring and coaching colleagues
- Comfortable working in cross functional and multidisciplinary teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with keen attention to detail and accuracy
If you are interested in this role press apply now and if you want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call +350 200 69999 for Gibraltar or 0207 183 6462 for UK.
Cloud Solutions Architect | AWS | Cloud infrastructure