|Malta Island, Malta||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Clare Cogan|
Client Relationship Manager | Competitive salary | Malta
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an experienced Client Relationship Manager to join a high profile Payment Service Provider in Malta. You will act as a main point of contact and will be responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships.
- Acting as the primary point of contact for assigned partners.
- Building and maintaining trusted relationships with partners.
- Collaborating with various departments to achieve maximum result.
- Attending meetings with partners as well as delivering presentations.
- Growing portfolio by generating business from new partners, including upselling to existing partners.
- Maintaining updated knowledge of company products and services.
- Following up with partners on incomplete applications and other matters as necessary.
- Strong presentation and communication skills. Proficiency in English (speaking and writing).
- Excellent time management, organisational and planning skills.
- Solid problem solving skills.
- Great business sense and the ability to work to budgets.
- Experience in similar role will be considered as an asset.
- Experience in the card acquiring or payment-processing business will be a bonus.
If you are interested in this role press apply now and if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or alternatively call +350 200 69999 for Gibraltar or 0207 183 6462 for UK.
| Customer Relationships | MS Office | Budgets | Payment business | Client and customer service