|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: + Benefits|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Ebony Jacks|
Client Relationship Manager | Competitive Salary + relocation assistance + Bonus + Benefits package | Online Sector | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Client Relationship Manager to join a high profile and fast growing company in Gibraltar. Our client is dynamic, creative, and has an incredibly talented work force. Relocation assistance is available for candidates living in Europe.
This is a great opportunity, for a creative and ambitious individual to join an expanding and committed winning team.
Client Relationship Manager Responsibilities:
- Developing, managing and maintaining excellent relationships with clients in order to ensure that clients remain active in trading terms for the longer term.
- Assisting in the generation of new business through following up on leads and the identification of new leads.
- Providing Management with feedback on prospective and actual client expectations and with ideas for the further growth of the business.
- Regular communication with clients via phone, email and online chat ensuring they receive the highest level of service and support.
- Assisting clients with enquiries that they may have on technical and onboarding matters and following up as necessary, ensuring the highest levels of client satisfaction.
- Striving towards meeting the targets set with respect to the achievement of clients' deposits and trading activity by exercising commercial skill and competence.
- Maintaining detailed knowledge of our products, trading platforms and terms and conditions of trading.
- Keeping up to date with political and economic news, market information and trends.
- Keeping up to date with and adhering to key regulatory requirements for investment services and client communications.
Client Relationship Manager Experience:
- University Degree in a relevant field.
- Fluency in English
- Previous experience in a similar role is key
- Excellent and proven understanding of the financial and capital markets
- Good knowledge of the regulatory regime for financial markets and investment firms
- Fluency in reading, writing and speaking in any one of the following languages Vietnamese/ Thai will be considered strong advantage.
- Computer literacy and ability to work simultaneously with a variety of systems
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills especially through telephone communication
- Excellent persuasion and negotiation skills
- Proven ability to build and develop strong relationships
- Self- motivated with a 'selling' mindset
- Dynamic, flexible with strong attention to detail
- Target-oriented, competitive and success-driven
- Team player
If you are interested in this role press apply now and if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or alternatively call +350 200 69999 for Gibraltar or 0207 183 6462 for UK.