|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive salary plus benefits|
|Sector: Insurance Industry||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
Management Accountant (Client Accounting) | Excellent salary DOE plus bonus and benefits | Part or Qualified ACCA/ACA/CIMA can apply | Insurance | Based in Gibraltar
EU Applications can only be considered
SRGEurope are seeking an experienced Management Accountant to work for an Insurance client with a base in Gibraltar. The successful Management Accountant will have responsibility for their client's management accounts, statistical reporting, project management and keeping in line with the FSC guidelines in Gibraltar. Excellent inter personal skills are key as you will have direct contact with clients.
The Management Accountant Responsibilities are but not confined to:
- Preparation of monthly Management Accounts
- Provide on-going statutory and regulatory compliance returns ensuring local/EU requirements are met
- Manage and supervise the team of Client Account Managers
- Provide MI and all KPIs for your own managed clients including budgets and forecasts and performance related data to help formulate business planning
- The record keeping of all day by day transactions
- Manage the Company's assets accordingly to obtain the highest interest rates and yields and obtaining the best results within the investment strategy
- Be prepared to attend Board and Committee meetings, take minutes and circulate
- Project management achieving deadlines
- Ensure that all managed insurer information, internal procedure guides and other records are maintained and kept up to date
- Complete ad hoc reports as required
- Business travel as required to fulfil tasks
The Management Accountant Profile and Skills are:
- Qualified or nearly Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Can be AAT qualified if you have knowledge of full Management Accounting process
- Strong financial accounting knowledge
- Advanced Excel skills and good IT skills in general
- Excellent administration skills, methodical with good attention to the smaller details
- Excellent communication skills for both internal and external communications
- Ideally a thorough understanding of Gibraltar regulatory requirements
Our client is a long established Insurance Management Company with an excellent reputation in its field of expertise in Gibraltar. They are a forward thinking Company and seek employees who have the same drive and motivation in their chosen accounting career. Their business has evolved through acquisition in recent years as well as industry growth guided by the expertise of the Directors and their success in business development strategies to date.
Do you have what it takes to be their Management Accountant (Client Accounting)?
Apply now without delay to find out more, our client is already arranging interviews.
SKILLS: Client Accounting | Management Accounting | Insurance