|Ipswich, Suffolk||Salary: £150000 per annum + Plus benefits and bonus|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Kirsten Jefferson|
CHIEF TECHNOLOGY OFFICER - GAMING INDUSTRY - SUFFOLK - Salary £150,000 plus benefits and bonus
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Chief Technology Officer for an International company with offices based in Suffolk, which are within a commutable distance from London. The company creates leading software for the gaming industry.
The successful Chief Technology Officer role is to oversee all technical aspects and technological resources of the vertical business unit for the purpose of organisational growth. Establishes a technological vision for the unit and leads the units' technological development
The Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Strategic Orientation: Identifying new issues and positioning the organisation to address emerging trends, whilst maintaining a broad, strategic perspective when identifying and focusing on crucial details.
- Influence & Collaboration: Build on successful organisational initiatives to gain support for ideas, utilising your ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Business Perspective: Identify short term opportunities, align short term initiatives to longer term business success and continuously develop ideas for positioning the organisation for long term success.
- Leading and managing change: Create an environment that correctly understands and values change, innovation and improvement and build commitment for new initiatives.
- People: Providing structure, direction and purpose to the team and ensuring results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring and appraising job results; coaching, counselling and disciplining people; developing, coordinating and applying systems, policies, procedures and productivity standards.
- Technology: Establish the Business Units technical vision, strategy and technology roadmap that underpins business and product requirements and leads all aspects of the units technological development.
- Product: Work in a consultative fashion with other department heads to evaluate new technology and make recommendations on technological solutions.
- Delivery: Co-ordinate projects to ensure that prioritised deadlines are met, and monitor the progress of projects to ensure that they are on track with the schedule whilst measuring and managing the efficiencies within the complete SDLC (end-to-end, from design through to deployment and maintenance)
- Sportsbook / Betting industry background is preferential
- Proven leadership ability
- Formal qualification (Degree/Diploma)
- Minimum 5 years' experience in IT / Technology
- Minimum of 5 years' strategic management experience in his field
- At least 5 - 8 years software development experience.
As part of this company you will be working for one of the industry leaders in the gaming technology world and joining a highly skilled team who love working with the latest technology and creating new products. Over and above the great working environment and culture, the company offers employees fantastic benefits including gym membership, free lunches and health insurance.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Kirsten Jefferson, Recruitment Consultant on 0207 183 6462.
We have a variety of jobs within the Finance sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
This advert is posted by SRGEurope (www.srgeurope.com), a UK based recruitment consultancy, on behalf of one of our client's. All of our job adverts are for live jobs that we are pro-actively recruiting for.