|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: asap||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
Chief Financial Officer | Financial Services/Insurance Sector | Excellent Salary plus Benefits Package including shares, health and pension | Gibraltar
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a Chief Financial Officer. Reporting initially to the Group Director of Finance the Chief Financial Officer will be responsible for leading the finance team and will enjoy significant exposure to the most senior management in the Group. The role will involve attending and contributing at high-level Board Meetings and Committees. You will have the personality to influence and drive the growing Finance Team in Gibraltar.
If you are an experienced Chief Financial Officer and looking to further your career this may be the challenge for you.
What's on offer:
- Above Market Rate Salary
- Bonus and Share Scheme
- Extensive Benefits including health cover, pension, DIS
- The opportunity to be part of a leading senior insurance team
Chief Financial Officer Responsibilities:
- Leading, motivating and coaching the finance team
- Overseeing the production of excellent management information to support management
- Overseeing the clients reinsurance arrangements
- Ensuring the operation of robust controls and processes
- Overseeing the maintenance of high-quality accounting and regulatory records
- Overseeing and reporting on the clients solvency position
- Overseeing the production of the budget, business plan and regular reforecasts
- Managing relationships with banks and asset managers
- Managing cash-flows
- Working closely with the tax function in relation to the clients tax affairs
- Attending and presenting at the Board as well as Audit and Risk Committee meetings
Chief Financial Officer requirements:
- Very strong academic background, highly numerate
- Relevant finance qualification ACA, ACCA or similar and at least 10 years of experience post qualification
- Experience of leading a finance function
- Insurance experience would be ideal but wider financial services experience will also be considered
- Strong background in financial control
- Strong background in financial and regulatory reporting as well as preparation of management information
- Strong people manager
- Experience of playing a significant role in a senior management team
- Clear communicator, strong experience of presenting to boards, committees etc.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Angelique Pearson, Managing Director by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gibraltar +350 200 69999.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar.
Insurance | Chief Finance Officer |ACA |ACCA | Budget |Business Planning