|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
Chief Finance Officer | Financial Services | Competitive Salary Package| Gibraltar
Candidates will ideally be living in Gibraltar or the local area with all relevant documentation
SRGEurope are actively recruiting for a self-motivated and commercially minded Chief Finance Officer (CFO) to join a busy family office based in Gibraltar. The CFO must be fully UK qualified and will have overall control and responsibility for all financial aspects of the company accounting to ensure the offices successful growth. The office is structured with leading Gibraltar Directors, you will need to demonstrate the ability to work with the existing team and have a "hands on approach" to the daily business requirements.
What's on offer:
- Excellent Salary Package
- Be one of the core contributors to the Management and Board Team
- Be a visible team member and make the Finance functionality "your own"
The CFO Roles and Responsibilities are:
- Form a close working relationship with colleagues, Non-Executive Directors and Executives in the wider business. Establish links with all Third Parties.
- Take overall control of the accounting function in Gibraltar
- Contribute fully to the accounting requirements of the business, challenging assumptions and decision-making as appropriate and providing financial analysis on activities as required
- Ensure that company financial systems are robust, compliant and support current activities and future growth
- Take ultimate responsibility for the company financial accounts and relationship with investable assets
- Ensure that the regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies are met
- Implementation of a new Finance and Reporting system
The CFO Profile will be as follows:
- Qualified member of a UK accountancy body (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) or holder of an equivalent qualification
- Minimum of 10 years experience in a relevant role
- Ideal but not essential if you have working knowledge contact with the FSC in Gibraltar
- Be commercially astute, articulate, technically strong, insightful with the ability to operate at both strategic and operational levels
- Strong IT skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- High integrity and openness combined with commitment to good governance
- Energetic, highly motivated, with an enquiring mind and passion for excellence and innovation
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
Please send your CV without delay if you are keen to be considered for this challenging CFO opportunity with a thriving Family office. Contact Angelique Pearson FCMA ,Managing Director angelique .firstname.lastname@example.org or call +35020069999 for an informal discussion.
Chief Finance Officer |Family Office |Financial Services |Gibraltar |ACA|ACCA|CIMA|CFO