|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: Online Gaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Ebony Jacks|
Are you speaking Swedish? We are looking for an enthusiastic, sociable Chat Host/Customer Service Advisor to join our growing client based in Gibraltar. The Chat Host/Customer Service Advisor is responsible for delivering an excellent frontline service to meet (and exceed) the needs and demands of players, and the objectives and targets of the business.
Chat Host / Customer Service Advisor (Swedish) Responsibilities:
- Act as a first point of contact for players providing them with a best in class service
- Ensure that we provide a best in class gaming experience for each and every one of our players
- Implement change initiatives and actively promote a positive culture within the Member Services operation
- Collaborate with other departments on projects and attend relevant meetings at other locations as required
- Fun, friendly and entertaining - introduce personality to our chat rooms whilst being professional and delivering a best-in-class service to Players
- Host promotions, quizzes and media games, in line with promotional schedules and targets
- Engage new Players to the site, explain games, answer questions and ensure a welcoming environment
- Anticipate audience and business needs by constantly evaluating the chat environment for cues
- Listen to Player opinions, suggestions and feedback - contribute to continuous improvement of our entertainment delivery
- Promote free trial incentives and actively encourage Players to convert to depositing players
- Deliver successful chat room promotions - increasing awareness and participation
- Generate innovative entertainment ideas that will appeal to our audiences
Chat Host / Customer Service Advisor (Swedish) Experience:
- Experience within online gambling industry, including slots, bingo and casino
- Experience of handling Live Chat, email and telephone enquiries
- Excellent customer handling skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both Swedish and English
- Excellent fact finding skills to resolve contacts at the first point of contact
- Good PC skills
- Fast and accurate typing
- Basic betting knowledge would be an advantage
Our client is based in beautiful offices in Gibraltar. They are an innovative organisation, who constantly striving to be better and offer their staff members the opportunity to join a growing company and the chance to further your career.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Ebony Jacks, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999.
We have a variety of jobs within the Online Gaming sector ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Chat Host, Customer Service, Swedish, Online Gaming