|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: iGaming, Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Clare Cogan|
Recruitment Agency in Gibraltar SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an outstanding Change Analyst for a world leader in the Online Gaming sector, to work from their base in Gibraltar. The successful Change Analyst will report directly to the Change Manager and assist them in identification and reduction of change risk whilst ensuring a high rate of change is supported.
Change Analyst Responsibilities:
As the Change Analyst responsible for recording, scheduling, and assisting in the management of a demanding and dynamic change program, you will:
- Assist the Change Manager in the implementation of the strategy for technology changes, approach, and process which will maintain the integrity of pre-production and production environments
- Monitor and track project activity against the change schedule, intervening and, where necessary, escalating to maintain the release scope and milestones
- Report on environment status and change process
- Assist in the coordination of all groups involved in introducing service change, particularly technology Program and Project managers
- Work with Tech and Business functions to deliver the highest level of service, ensuring SLAs are met and business expectations exceeded
Change Analyst Requirements:
- A technology related qualification, at degree-level or higher
- ITIL or similar certification, and the understanding of the ITIL framework this brings
- Experience of Change Management, Incident Management or Problem Management on complex, critical systems
- Understanding of project lifecycles and methodologies
- At least 3 years' experience in a similar technology or application operational role
- A flexible approach to working hours across a 7 day week
Our client is one of Europe's leading Gaming companies. They have a strong market share and play a dominant role in the Gaming arena. Their long established retail and online brands provide excellent opportunities for highly driven candidates, giving rapid career progression to exceptional employees.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
KEYWORDS: Change Analysis, Change Management, ITIL, SLA, Service Level Agreement, Change Strategy, Problem Management