|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: iGaming, Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Sasha Poveda|
Recruitment agency SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Gaming Change Analyst for a well known international iGaming business with one of their bases in Gibraltar. The Change Analyst is responsible for recording, scheduling and assisting in the management of a demanding programme of changes across multiple environments.
Change Analyst Responsibilities:
- Assisting the Change Manager in the implementation of the change strategy for Technology changes
- Application of governance activities to manage the scheduling and delivery of service change
- Maintaining the overall change schedule, maintaining both a high level and detailed view across all environments
- Monitoring and tracking project activity against the change schedule
- Reporting on environments status and change progress
- Assisting in the coordination of all groups involved in introducing service change
- Assisting in the management of the change control process
- Assisting in the assessment and management of risks and issues as applied to Change Management
- Work with the Business functions to deliver the highest level of service, ensuring that SLAs
- Able to travel to global locations
Change Analyst Requirements:
- Technology related degree level or higher qualification / ITIL or similar certification
- Experience of Change Management, Incident Management or Problem Management on complex, critical systems in an environment subject to a high rate of change
- Understanding of project lifecycles and methodologies, particularly agile
- Able to demonstrate a thorough and successful determination to protect configuration and systems from avoidable problems and disruption
- Demonstrable personal resilience to cope with demanding workloads
- A flexible approach to working hours across a 7 day week
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Strong relationship and people skills
- At least 3 years' experience in a similar technology / application operational role
- Previous experience in the eGaming industry (Casino, Poker, Sports)
Our Client is a forward thinking and dynamic International Company looking to expand on their already talented and dedicated colleagues. They are at the forefront of technology with their Gaming products and have substantial plans for growth. They have an excellent working environment and the successful Change Analyst will be provided with a great platform to develop their career in technology.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Sasha Poveda, Recruitment Consultant on 00350 200 69999 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a variety of jobs within the Gaming or Change/Agile ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
KEYWORDS: Change, Agile, Lean, Six Sigma, Implantations, Methodologies, Analytical, Change Analyst , SCRUM, Kanban