|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: iGaming, Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Steven Brady|
Category Manager (Gaming) | Competitive Salary, Relocation package, Bonus, Private healthcare and pension scheme | Online Gaming Sector | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Category Manager (Gaming) for a world leading International iGaming businesses with one of their bases in Gibraltar. The key to this Category Manager (Gaming) role is to optimise 3rd party spend on digital and cabinet gaming products, through the delivery of the identified integration benefit and creation of short/mid/long term value optimisation strategies aligned to the objectives of the business.
Category Manager (Gaming) Responsibilities:
- Scope out all historic and future gaming spend by supplier, BU and geography - including International
- Engage with gaming teams to understand business strategies. Create a gaming strategy, ensuring commercial tension across all areas of spend and a clear roadmap of activity based on contract expiry dates and business needs
- Understand and ensure the implementation of all gaming integration benefits through personal delivery and matrix engagement with the gaming teams.
- Financial reporting of costs improvement on a P&L basis, interpreting CAPEX, OPEX, depreciation and cash flow
- Optimize buying channels to ensure efficient transactional procurement
- Identification of revenue improvement opportunities
- Develop and conduct RFx's for market activity ensuring size and complexity are fit for purpose
- Creation and buy in to key supplier management strategy to drive improved performance across the supply base
- Become a Key member of the Gaming community
- Maximize contract compliance and spend under management
- Build strong commercial acumen within the team and stakeholders to support the delivery of strong commercial outcomes
- Using stakeholders and supplier networks, identify continuous improvement and opportunities to improve product and service specifications
Category Manager (Gaming) Requirements:
- Exceptional Commercial experience including strategy, creation, implementation and benefit delivery
- Building of Gaming Strategies
- TCO modelling to define optimal cost structures
- Excellent people and influencing skills across all levels of the organisation
- Highly organised, self-motivated with a can do attitude
- Understanding of markets that provide hardware cabinets and software that runs on them, ideally revenue generating customer propositions, but experience in similar product such as ATM's would be considered
- Post graduate qualification (e.g.) MSc/MBA or a professional qualification such as MCIPS is desirable but not essential
Our Client is a forward thinking and dynamic International Company looking to expand on their already talented and dedicated colleagues. They are at the forefront of technology with their Gaming products and have substantial plans for growth. They have an excellent working environment and the successful candidate will be provided with a great platform to develop their career.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.