|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance, Crypto Careers||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
CASS Officer | Competitive Salary, Bonus, Benefits | Crypto Currency Sector | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a CASS Officer for an exciting high growth company licensed by the Financial Services Commission with offices in Gibraltar, Singapore and United Kingdom. You will be responsible for providing assurance on client money and assets (CASS)
In the fast evolving world of financial services regulation, organisations need clarity and consistency in understanding how to apply regulatory requirements to diverse and developing businesses, and advice on how to manage regulatory changes. The CASS Officer will ensure that our client evaluates the governance structures, controls and processes which enable them to maintain compliance with those requirements, highlighting potential areas for improvement, anticipate and understand regulatory and policy change and make the necessary changes and adjustments to manage this critical function on an on-going basis.
CASS Officer Responsibilities & Requirements
- This position involves working with the executive team, business units, customers and regulators (where applicable) to provide advice and support in relation to client assets as well as defining , monitoring and reporting on progress against key risk metrics with regard to CASS
- Our client has significant plans for growth and the successful applicant will need to be ambitious and dedicated to help the client deliver on these plans.
- Participate in all change activities across the business to represent CASS requirements and ensure that all changes in process, systems, technology or reporting is designed to put focus on the safeguarding of our clients assets
- Be the expert relating to CASS compliance and adapting to regulatory change, providing all teams with guidance and training.
- Identify and document key systems and controls for demonstrating compliance with applicable CASS regulations.
- Design new and improve existing controls to monitor, manage and report on compliance with all appropriate regulations.
- Experience in providing audit and or regulatory advice to established financial services companies.
- Experience in delivering high quality technical analysis and the ability to evaluate technical issues, analyse facts, consult & deliver solutions to internal and external clients.
- An understanding of the industry and regulatory environment in a major financial services jurisdiction and the ability to quickly learn and adapt to the specific environment in Gibraltar
- Technical proficiency in CASS principles
- Good understanding of businesses, structures, governance frameworks and process and control infrastructures of organisations in the financial services sector in major regulated markets
- Understanding of recent regulatory developments and key current issues facing clients and financial service provider (Including but not limited to Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT)
- Strong experience working with and being accountable to risk management committees and senior executives with the strength and confidence to represent clients' needs under all circumstances.
Our Client is a forward thinking and dynamic high growth company which operates the Gibraltar Stock Exchange which is a regulated exchange for Funds and Debt Securities.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.