|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: Online Gaming, Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Ebony Jacks|
Casino VIP Associate (German) | Salary Competitive + Benefits + Relocation assistance offered | Gibraltar
SRGEurope is seeking a German speaking Casino VIP Associate join one of Europe's leading Online Gaming companies. The VIP Casino Associate will manage the day-to-day operation of casino VIP accounts, maintaining and growing their activity, cross-selling new products and channels and building strong relationships.
You will join a brand new team dedicated to the company's casino VIPs, so we're looking for proactive and motivated individuals who will help us to create a high performing team.
Casino VIP Associate Responsibilities:
- Personal VIP Account Manager for a portfolio of casino VIP players, with responsibility for their individual P&L, player performance and lifecycle.
- Own all aspects of the relationship with the player, including but not limited to hospitality events, queries, contacts and escalations including out of office hours when necessary.
- Manage VIP through their full lifecycle, from introduction to day-to-day and reactivation.
- Monitor individual customer betting behavior and ensure that bonuses, gifts and hospitality invitations are offered in agreed timescales, promoting the right behaviors.
- Identify new potential VIPs, through analysis as well as appropriate reporting and by offering the appropriate incentives.
Casino VIP Associate Experience and Skills Required:
- Native speaker in German (preferably additional languages).
- Experience of managing VIP customers within an online gaming business is preferred.
- Experience of hosting VIP customers at events is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of gaming and the gaming industry (minimum 2 years of experience).
- Experience in sales is preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Excel.
- Analytically curious and able to identify customer trigger points so that our marketing activity has the maximum impact.
- Flexibility to work shifts, including evenings and weekends.
Our client is a household name in the Online Gaming Sector with an excellent reputation in its field of expertise. They are a forward thinking Company and seek employees who have the same drive and motivation in their chosen career. Their desire to retain their market leading position means that all aspects of their business model are managed with a view to being the best and providing an outstanding working environment for their staff in all their locations.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Ebony Jacks, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999.
We have a variety of jobs within the Online Gaming sector ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.