|City of London, London||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: iGaming, Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Steven Brady|
iGaming job in London! As Casino Product Manager you will be responsible for coming up with a strategic plan on optimising the playing experience and ultimately driving revenue through the product and game portfolio.
Casino Product Manager Responsibilities:
- Devising, planning and implementing projects with a focus on internal process and product improvements.
- Managing the Live Casino Products
- Focus on improving the customer experience within the product
- Manage the Game portfolio, release schedule and optimisation of the games alongside the games Executive
- Manage the roll out of the product roadmaps
- Work with various teams to create and launch a range of projects driving loyalty and revenue
- Analyse and report monthly on the effectiveness of the projects and future developments
- Build close relationships with other business functions including Product Team
- Monitor changes and keep updated on the organisations products or services
- Keeping up to date on what competitors are up to in the online casino space
Casino Product Manager Requirements:
- Experience of working with stakeholders at various levels
- Proven Management in a range of project /product delivery areas
- Strong knowledge of customer retention strategies and tactics
- Exceptional knowledge of Excel, spreadsheets and reporting software
- Previous experience of managing or providing guidance to other team members
- Experience of carrying out data analysis on retention and promotional activity making suitable recommendations based on this information
- Experience with dealing with 3rd party suppliers
- Ability to provide analysis on large amounts of data identifying trends and presenting recommendations
- Passionate about the internet and tech world
- Driven, dynamic and able to take the initiative
If you are interested in this role and want to know more apply now for further information!
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.