|Malta||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Robert Ally|
Casino Manager | Gaming | Malta (Spanish speaking)
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an experienced Casino Manager for an exciting International Gaming company based in Malta. You will lead a Casino Coordinator that will help with the daily casino tasks.
The role includes managing and improving relationships with providers to get the best out of them including exclusive games. As a Casino Manager you will constantly analyze product and promotions KPI's to meet performance targets.
What's on offer to you?
Above market rate Base Salary
Career changing opportunity with an International Organisation
What You Will Be Doing
- Own the Casino and be Responsible for the Casino products performance (Casino and Live Casino) and the global Casino strategy & actions.
- Analyze promotions results to improve their performance or to change them in order to get best performance.
- Generate the product plan with detailed requirements, follow it up until its delivery, collaborating with the technology team.
- Support daily operation tasks across the casino products along with a coordinator.
- Be the main point of contact for account managers of casino providers.
- Master the games portfolio: Manage releases, lobby management, evaluation of game performance, ensure that the game portfolio is up to date.
- Liaising with game providers regarding exclusive releases, network promotions and bonus allowance.
- Ownership of the promotional plans for the Casino with the goal of bringing performance and innovation including VIP, with support on delivery from other departments.
- Help plan & support marketing strategies, whether CRM and retention activities
- Run competitors research to understand our product needs and priorities to remain competitive.
- Manage with the assistance of a Coordinator, the banners, game positioning and overall promotions visibility
- Ensure that Legal processes and framework required by the market regulation are followed at all times.
What You Will Need to Succeed In This Role
- Experience working at the iGaming industry, with knowledge on casino games
- Fluent English both spoken and written
- Spanish speaking would be an asset
- At least one year in a similar role
- Ability to work well in team environment and autonomously with a strong attention to detail in a fast-changing environment.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills including ability to create effective presentations to partners and executive audiences.
- Professional and friendly attitude towards your colleagues and with 3rd parties.
- High organizational skills with a "plan ahead" mindset.
- Customer Centric vision when solving issues
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Robert Ally, by email Robert.firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gibraltar +350 200 69999.
Keywords - casino, Spanish, malta, igaming, casino manager