|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary Plus Benefits|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Michal Sovich|
Casino Manager | Competitive salary + benefits package | Online Gaming | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Casino Manager to join a high profile and fast growing online gaming company in Gibraltar. Our client is dynamic, creative, and has an incredibly talented work-force.
The Casino Manager is responsible for contribution and implementation of Casino business strategy and budget, ensuring that all products attract, engage and retain customers while achieving budgetary goals.
Casino Manager Responsibilities:
- Contribution and implementation of Casino business strategy and budget, ensuring that all products attract, engage and retain customers while achieving budgetary goals.
- Maintaining an events and promotions calendar for the Casino, coordinate with Marketing and Player Development.
- Ensuring that all Casino content, promotions, betting events, and betting odds are presented and merchandized as expected.
- Full ownership for the Casino product roadmap and Casino products life cycle.
- Be the product focal point for third party suppliers, understand their roadmap and be responsible to adopt new features and present requirements to the external suppliers.
- Keep up to speed with competitors to ensure we work to maintain our position within the market.
- Coordinate with Casino Operations, Player Development, Marketing, Fraud and Risk on Casino operations, ensuring the Casino operates with integrity, best in class service and functions as part of the overall Resorts guest experience.
- Work closely with the product owners to create functional specifications and user stories.
Casino Manager Requirements:
EU passport is required to be eligible to work in Gibraltar
- Minimum of three (3) years regulated gaming experience, with a passion for Casino and a deep awareness of all key Casino offerings.
- Solid product management experience is essential.
- Experience with UK markets is required
- Must be willing to work flexible hours to include a six-day work week when needed and rotating shifts.
- Strong organizational, planning and supervisory skills.
- Data-driven and strategic thinker with an understanding of the Casino industry.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
If you are interested in this role press apply now and if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or alternatively call +350 200 69999 for Gibraltar or 0207 183 6462 for UK.
Casino Product | Online Casino | Online Gaming | Gibraltar | Product Management