|Malta Island, Malta||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: asap||Contact: Rhona Tattersall|
Casino Executive | Gaming | Malta | Spanish Speaker
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an experienced Casino Executive for an exciting International Gaming company based in Malta. You will work closely with the Casino Manager to develop and oversee casino operations to optimise the products commercial performance with focus on delivering a world class customer experience.
What's on offer to you?
- Above market rate Base Salary
- Career changing opportunity with an International Organisation
What You Will Be Doing
- Updating games lobby
- Preparing new game releases calendar
- Help Customer Support with Casino enquiries and brief them with new casino promotions
- Briefing of campaigns details for both Design and copy teams
- Coordinate with the Casino manager to run the promotional plans/calendar
- Analyse promotion results and new game releases performance.
- Analyse Casino products performance
- Coordinate with gaming providers for new releases and promotions that require provider actions
- Make sure that we have the allowing documents to release games
- Execute promotions from briefing to rewarding qualifying customers
- Prepare and organize homepage banners tasks.
- Build and maintain relationships with all key stakeholders: design, content, technology, compliance/legal etc
What You Will Need to Succeed In This Role
- Spanish speaker with good English communication skills
- Experience working at the iGaming industry, with knowledge on casino games
- Data driven with an analytical approach to problem solving
- Self-starter, resilient, well organised, and capable of managing multiple priorities
- Collaborative style, accustomed to brainstorming, measuring, testing, and iterating in search of optimal results and entertainment value
- A creative mindset - always considering new features that can deliver customer value and add value to our casinos
- Can-do attitude with a flexible approach
- Demonstrates sense of passion and pride about own work.
- Positive attitude, adapts well and approaches new ways of working enthusiastically.
- Team player with good stakeholder management abilities.
- Outstanding organisational skills, attention to detail and the ability to prioritise with the capacity to work to tight deadlines and deliver results.
- Demonstrates determination and purpose to deliver and achieve the best results for the organisation
- Ability to evaluate creative objectively, always championing the player's best interests
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Rhona Tattersall, by email Rhona.Tattersall @srgeurope.com or call Gibraltar +350 200 69999.
casino, Spanish, malta, igaming, casino executive