|Spain, Spain||Salary: Plus Benefits|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Ebony Jacks|
Casino Country Manager - Spain | Competitive Salary + Full relocation package + Bonus and Full Benefits package | International Online Gaming Company | Spain
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an experienced Casino Country Manager - Spain for an industry leader within online gaming. The Casino Country Manager - Spain will be responsible for developing, initiating, creating and overseeing business growth strategies that will expand the company brand's reach in Spain whilst increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
Casino Country Manager - Spain Responsibilities:
- Full country Casino P&L responsibility
- Working closely with the Marketing Team to assist in developing and implementing effective and profitable conversion and retention campaigns to feed into the overall global business strategy
- Working together with the Marketing Team to shape the local calendar of events and promotions
- Liaising with the Acquisition Team to develop commercial relationships with potential acquisition partners, including, but not limited to, affiliates and media groups specific to Spain - monitoring key metrics such as customers acquired, cost per acquisition and return on investment
- Working alongside the Spanish Retention, Conversion & VIP Teams to ensure business targets are met
- Responsible for localisation of product, together with the content team
- Provide insight into the local market and competitors. This will include analysis of the proposition of our key competitors, understanding the gaps, insight into price competitiveness, etc
- Responsible for weekly and monthly reporting for your territory across key customer and business metrics
- Drive brand awareness through an advanced mix of onsite, offsite and social media marketing communication
Casino Country Manager - Spain Requirements:
- Direct experience of the Spanish gaming market
- A strong communicator in English and have perfect Spanish language skills
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Customer Lifetime Value and mapping the customer journey
- Strong understanding and experience of online marketing
- Proven track record of executing creative and highly efficient marketing campaigns
Our client is an industry leader within the Online Gaming Sector with an excellent reputation in its field of expertise. They are a forward thinking Company who offer fantastic career development for like-minded employees who have the same drive, passion, motivation and desire to succeed.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or call us for Spain +34 951 254 254, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.