|City of London, London||Salary: Up to £40000 per annum + Plus benefits|
|Sector: iGaming, Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Kirsten Jefferson|
An experienced Casino Brand Operations Manager required to join an innovative and forward thinking client that promotes a great work life balance and an enjoyable yet highly motivated working atmosphere. The Casino Brand Operations Manager will plan casino campaigns, evaluate them and aim to increase revenues, targeting, communication, conversion and offers, always with cost in mind.
Casino Brand Operations Manager duties to include:
- Plan Casino retention and reactivation campaigns
- Oversee the implementation and execution of campaigns
- Monitor reports, take ownership of KPIs and suggest improvements when needed
- Team Management
- Ensure campaigns and customer communications are according to set brand guidelines
- Analyse results (delivery, uptake and revenues) of campaigns together with the BI team and seek to optimise and improve based on findings
- Test new offers and campaign ideas and suggest improvements with the help of the analysts
- Monitor top customer performance & high potential customers and keeps a steady eye on player behaviour (activity, deposits, offer uptake etc.) in order to quickly get numbers on target
- Oversee the running of any loyalty programmes
- Liaise with internal teams regarding branding, TV commercials, external online media etc to ensure acquisition and CRM activities are aligned
- Liaise with operations around customer activities to ensure 360 degrees' visibility
- Establish solid communication channels with operations to keep them informed about planned campaigns
- Liaising with Business Development team regarding software bugs, testing new features and requesting further improvements and developments
- Recruitment and training
Casino Brand Operations Manager skills required:
- Extensive experience managing Casino products and campaigns
- Experience leading campaigns
- Managerial experience and the ability to drive results
- Analytical, with the ability to present reports to a variety of stakeholders
- Understanding of segmentation and CRM
- Experienced working with an international/Nordic focused brand
- Fluency in a Nordic language is a bonus
Our client is a household name in the Online Gaming Sector with an excellent reputation in its field of expertise. They are a forward thinking Company and seek employees who have the same drive and motivation in their chosen career. Their desire to retain their market leading position means that all aspects of their business model are managed with a view to being the best and providing an outstanding working environment for their staff in all their locations.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Kirsten Jefferson, Recruitment Consultant on 0207 183 6462 or e-mail Kirsten.email@example.com.
We have a variety of jobs within the Marketing sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Casino; Marketing, Brand Manager, Campaigns, Gaming, Retention, Analysis, CRM, loyalty programmes, reactivation