|Bulgaria||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Richard Bayliss|
Casino Affiliates Manager | Competitive | Online Gaming | Remote
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an experienced Casino Affiliates Manager. In this role you have the opportunity to be based in our client's fantastic offices in Sofia or work fully remote. Our clients need you to take responsibility for developing the business through the acquisition of new Affiliates and also maintain excellent relationships with their existing network of Affiliates within the Casino industry.
Our clients are a major name within the Online Gaming Sector, and are expanding their brand across the EU and beyond. They offer a relaxed, yet hard-working international work environment and they are looking for an ambitious, like-minded team player, that is passionate about what they do, motivated and with a desire to succeed, to join them.
A background as and Casino Affiliates Manager and extensive network of connections, is essential for you to succeed in this role.
What's on Offer
- A competitive salary that will also include a bonus and benefits package.
- An excellent working environment in a fantastic location.
- The opportunity to progress your career and become an integral part of an internationally recognised brand within Online Gaming.
What you will be doing
- Monitoring affiliate performance to ensure maximum affiliate effectiveness.
- Cultivating the top performers and developing incentive programs to reward key partners.
- Creating monthly promotions and communications to go out to affiliate marketers.
- Work alongside the internal teams to continuously improve landing pages and overall marketing and merchandising campaigns.
- 2+ Years as an Affiliates Account Manager within Online Gaming, both Casino and Sports.
- Excellent communication skills, methodical, numbers driven and well organised.
- Able to work on your own initiative, but also as part of a tight knit friendly and sociable team.
- Be proactive and motivate others when necessary and have a positive and enthusiastic 'can-do attitude'.
If you are a talented Casino Affiliate Manager with demonstrable experience of affiliate networking, and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, then get in touch with me today, for more information and a full job description.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Richard Bayliss, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999.
| affiliates | affiliates-manager | affiliates-networking | remote-jobs