|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive + Plus extensive benefits and relocation|
|Sector: Online Gaming, Tech, Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Amelia Munro|
Campaign Planner (Games) - Salary competitive plus benefits (Relocation package typically covering moving costs, accommodation deposit and 1st months' rent, Bonus, Healthcare, Pension, 25 days holiday + Gibraltar bank holidays (approximately 12 days)) - Gibraltar - Online Gaming
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Campaign Planner for a world leading International iGaming businesses with one of their bases in Gibraltar. With a clear vision for gaming and the best gaming product in the UK market, our client has a hunger to continually develop and improve their services. Responsible for co-ordinating the marketing planning cycle, the Campaign Planner holds a key role across the Gaming P&L and Central CRM teams, working closely with departments Heads to define marketing strategies.
Our client has attracted some of the top Marketing talent in the industry. The client offers an excellent re-location package including flights.
Campaign Planner (Games) the Responsibilities:
- Working closely with internal Heads to successfully define and implement marketing strategies
- Understanding the needs of online casino customers.
- Converting data into credible insight to help make key business decisions.
- Analysing KPI's and highlighting areas of under and over performance
- Influence managers at all levels.
- Understanding campaign plans, schedules and desired outcomes
- Ensuring plans are on time and in budget to deliver the vision.
Campaign Planner (Games) the Candidate:
- Strong understanding how online casino products work
- Excellent knowledge of the UK and International markets
- Excellent product knowledge to benchmark against competitors
- Data driven with strong experience of analysis
- Superb communication skills in order to work with Senior Management
- Highly motivated and driven individual
Our Client is a forward thinking and dynamic International Company looking to expand on their talented and dedicated workforce. Whether you decide to live in Gibraltar or southern Spain you're never far from the beach, good surf and fantastic sailing hotspots. Whilst they work hard, they find plenty of time to take advantage of alfresco living too. The client offer an excellent re-location package; 25 days holiday + Gibraltar bank holidays (approximately 12 days); A day off for your birthday and Healthcare, Life Assurance and Pension Benefits.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Amelia Munro, Recruitment Consultant on 0207 1836462.
We have a variety of jobs within the Marketing, Online Gaming sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
KEYWORDS: Casino product, campaign planning, Marketing, Online Gaming, B2B, data, marketing strategy, marketing planning, analysis, KPIS