|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive + Benefits, Healthcare, Pension|
|Sector: Online Gaming, Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: asap||Contact: Kirsten Jefferson|
Campaign Analyst - Online Gaming - Plus benefits, Healthcare, Pension scheme and relocation assistance - Gibraltar
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a Campaign Analyst to join an International Gaming Company. Our client is an international business which offers ample opportunities to progress your career and offers an attractive relocation package for candidates moving to Gibraltar.
Campaign Analyst responsibilities:
- Build relationships with Analytics, BI, Product and Marketing teams to support and enable them with ongoing evaluation of campaigns and products
- Share insights in a straightforward and practical way
- Communicate the interpretation of the outcomes of analysis in simple and actionable terms
- Production of prototype reporting and quantitative analysis on a variety of data sets.
- Define hypothesis/null hypotheses to be tested
- Structure a CRM campaign to be able to deliver business insight on the performance through lift modelling
- Use control groups and confidence testing to deliver new cause and effect insights from Campaigns
- Report on historical facts to help shape future campaigns/promotions
- Apply cause and effect analysis
- Work with developers to operationalise and automate any accepted piece of analysis.
- Learn the CRM and Bonus processes and data to a point where you are considered a domain expert
- Prototype (craft) reports but ensure that become automated by driving through the reporting team
- Focus on Optimisation analytics I.e. And bonus optimization, price optimisation, campaign response optimisation and Wise guy optimisation
- Demonstrate progression with advanced analytic technique and application, such as Decision trees and Clustering techniques over the course of a number of months
Campaign Analyst experience:
- Experienced Analyst
- Excellent skills in Excel and experience using other analytical packages, for example; KMIME, Statistica, R, SAS Miner or SAS enterprise guide
- Data cubes experience and the ability to use tools such as SQL
- Experienced working from a data warehouse environment. They currently use Microsoft SSAS (cubes, Power pivot, Power view, Excel) SQL and Knime as our main analytical tools.
- Data Modelling techniques: familiar with dimensions and metrics
- An undergraduate degree that has a strong analytical bias
- Articulate and confident when presenting the output of your work
- Capable of clarifying business hypothesis and apply analytical technique to test them
- Capability to interpret data and drive business conclusions
- Has or is keen to gain experience of building or rolling out advanced data mining models to business users
- Understanding of financial reporting including income statements and performance dashboards
Our client is one of Europe's leading Gaming companies; they have a strong market share and play a dominant role in the Gaming arena. Their long established retail and online brands provide excellent opportunities for highly driven candidates, giving rapid career progression to exceptional employees.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Kirsten Jefferson, Recruitment Consultant on 0207 183 6462.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Skills: Data, Analysis, CRM, SQL, Data Cubes, Microsoft SSAS, Decision trees