|England||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Robert Ally|
C# Developer |Technology | Remote / Liverpool
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a C# Developer As a C# Developer you will be responsible for designing, coding, testing, and implementing mobile and office I.T applications and web services to fit with the current system primarily focused on Microsoft technology stack and to be fundamental in developing our clients working culture, it's reputation and values.
If you are an experienced C# Developer and looking to take the next step in your career then this could be the role for you.
What's on offer to you?
- Join a new growing team
- Career growth
What You Will Be Doing
- To be responsible for designing, coding, testing and implement mobile and office I.T applications and web services to fit with the current system primarily focused on Microsoft technology stack.
- Work closely within the architecture teams, following Agile, Azure DevOps development methodology.
- To be fundamental in developing working culture, its reputation, and values.
- To learn new technology and development including Dynamics 365
- Designing, building, managing, and supporting SQL based DBMS in MS Stack
- Designing and producing high quality application code primarily within the MS Code stack
- Working with business analysts to establish business needs and requirements
- To always promote a positive and professional image of the department, by adhering to company policies, procedures, and standards.
- Raising and following up on non-conformance reports, to ensure that any actions identified, pursued, and resolved.
- Work as part of a larger team to develop working practices and procedures.
What You Will Need to Succeed In This Role
- Experience, Web development HTML
- Experience, in developing mobile applications
- Experience in MS Power Platform development of Apps
- Developing SharePoint Online sites
- Experienced in SCRUM/Agile/Waterfall methods in a truly Agile environment
- Willing to learn Dynamics 365 development
If you are an experienced C# Developer, and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, get in touch with me today.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Robert Ally, Recruitment Consultant by email email@example.com or call Gibraltar +350 200 69999.