|Switzerland, Switzerland||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Tom Thronicker|
New job in Semiconductor Design Sector! We have been appointed to recruit a Technical Lead for our client's Automotive Business Unit. The client is a world leader in the RF IC Design sector, working from their base in Switzerland. The successful Technical Lead will be responsible for leading the technical activities of the business unit and helping take the team to the next level.
Technical Lead Responsibilities:
- Be in charge of day-to-day operations within the BU
- Interface with the Quality department, Design Services, Wafer Fabs, CAD Support, and other BUs
- Act as technical interface with key customers, as well as mentoring junior designers within the business unit
- Define the technical product roadmap alongside the BU manager
- Lead the architectural definition of new products, and drive the innovation side of the business unit
Technical Lead Requirements:
- An MSc + 15 years' experience, or a PhD + 10 years', in the analog/RF/mixed signal IC design field
- Good hands-on design skills, with a capacity to mentor junior designers and the ability to review and support experienced designers
- Project management and team lead skills
- A proven track record in leading IC design teams, from architecture definition through production to deliver on-schedule and first-time-right silicon
- Strong skills and knowledge base of IC Design, Full Custom Layout, and mixed-signal verification methodologies
- Good knowledge of CMOS semiconductor technologies
- Fluency in English, both written and oral. Additional language skills are also a bonus
Currently leading the way in designing some of the most advanced RFID tech in the market, including some of the smallest Bluetooth chips available, the client is a global leader in Wearables, Automotive, Healthcare, Industrial, and more.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Tom Thronicker, Recruitment Consultant on 00350 200 69999 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a variety of jobs within the IC Design sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
KEYWORDS: RFID, RFIC, CMOS, BLE, Bluetooth Low Energy, Wireless & Sensing, SoC, Technical Manager, Analog IC Design, Mixed Signal, RF, Radio Frequency