|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary Plus Benefits|
|Sector: Business Support||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Michal Sovich|
IT Business Support Administrator | Competitive salary | International Commercial Company | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a IT Business Support Administrator to an International commercial trading and Logistics Company with a base in Gibraltar.
The IT Business Support Administrator will be responsible for assisting with the day-to-day management of the internal trading system. You will be involved in maintaining the system and providing a high level of support to users to ensure the system is fully functional.
IT Business Support Administrator Responsibilities:
- Provide daily assistance to users of the system, across different departments and locations.
- Provide a high level of support on operational issues.
- Guide users on how to enter data into the system correctly.
- Provide training to new and existing users.
- Identify solutions to reduce system errors and improve user experience.
- Keep up to date with key enhancements and developments and communicate this to end users.
- Divert information to the technical team if there are system issues.
- Provide business knowledge to the technical team to understand issues from a business perspective.
- Assist in setting up ad hoc business needs into the system.
IT Business Support Administrator Requirements:
- EU Passport is required to be eligible to work in Gibraltar.
- IT administration background is required.
- Experience using internal systems/applications.
- High level of customer orientation and a problem solving approach.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player attitude.
- Experience in an analytical role would be an advantage.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
If you are interested in this role press apply now and if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or alternatively call +350 200 69999 for Gibraltar or 0207 183 6462 for UK.
IT Business Support Administrator | IT Support | IT Administration | Gibraltar