|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: Online Gaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Tom Thronicker|
Business Intelligence Project Manager | Generous salary, healthcare and relocation assistance | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Business Intelligence Project Manager who will represent the design resource for our clients Sportsbook strategy. They will assist in the day-to-day management of design projects.
BI Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Come to an agreement of and socialise the project's vision and objectives
- Defining and establishing the cross functional team required to support the delivery of a project
- Utilise Business Analyst resources to ensure accurate definition and capture of detailed project requirements.
- In line with defined Business Intelligence governance and Digital PMO governance, define and establish appropriate governance for the project, ensuring key stakeholders are appropriately engaged and the programme has the right level of oversight and decision-making
- Developing and maintaining accurate project plans and exception plans; ensuring consistent application of project planning standards
- Lead, develop, coach and inspire the project team (both dedicated roles and part-time / "business as usual" members and 3rd party suppliers) in the delivery of the project ensuring a relentless focus on quality, execution and achievement
BI Engineer Requirements:
- PMP and/or PRINCE2 accredited Project Manager
- Experience managing Business Intelligence projects essential, preferably with experience spanning across multiple functions, to include: SDW development, testing, Cubes, Reporting, Analytics and Data Mining
- Experience in managing multiple projects at once, across multiple geographical locations and with 3rd parties essential
Our client is one of Europe's leading Gaming companies; they have a strong market share and play a dominant role in the Gaming arena. Their long established retail and online brands provide excellent opportunities for highly driven candidates, giving rapid career progression to exceptional employees.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Tom Thronicker, Recruitment Consultant on email@example.com or +350 200 69999.
We have a variety of jobs within the Online Gaming sector ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.