|Manila, National Capital Region||Salary: Competitive + Benefits|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Richard Bayliss|
Business Development Manager - Asia | Competitive | Online Gaming | Manila (Remote)
SRGEurope are working with a leading worldwide Gaming Entertainment content provider, to recruit a Business Development Manager for their Asian markets operation located in Manila. In this senior role, you will take responsibility for the entire business development process from generating leads to closing contracts within the Asian markets. You will need to have excellent communication and strong influencing skills to maximise revenue and growth to the business.
Our clients are a major name within the Online Gaming sector, and are continually expanding their brand and services worldwide. They offer a relaxed, yet hard-working international work environment in a fantastic location. They are seeking an ambitious, driven, like-minded team player, that is passionate about what they do, motivated and with a desire to succeed, to join them.
A demonstrable history within Online Gaming retail or land based operations is essential for you to succeed in this role.
What's on Offer?
- A competitive salary, that will also include a discretionary bonus and benefits package
- An excellent working environment in a fantastic location in central Manila
- The opportunity to progress your career and become an integral part of an internationally recognised brand within Online Gaming
What you will be doing
- Leveraging your existing network of contacts within Live Casino or RNG operations to drive business growth
- Building long term and strong relationships with key influencers and decision makers within the Gaming Entertainment industry
- Developing a long term sales plan and strategy for the Asian Gaming markets
- Attend major industry related events, where you will represent the brand and it's values
- Report on a regular basis on the status of proposals, the status of deals and any necessary actions to be taken by the business
- Fluent in English and Mandarin languages, both written and spoken
- 3+ Years in a Senior Level Account Management position within the Online Gaming industry
- An excellent existing network of influential contacts within the Asian Online Gaming markets
- A high level of interpersonal, communication and diplomacy skills, to build strong relationships.
If you are an experienced and creative Business Development Manager within the Asian markets and have a demonstrable experience of building a client portfolio, then get in touch with me today, for more information and a full job description.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Richard Bayliss, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999.