|Gibraltar||Salary: Up to £44000 per annum + Competitive + Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Robert Ally|
Business Development Manager | IFA 4 | Finance | £36-£44k | Gibraltar
SRGEurope are recruiting for a sales driven Business Development Manager for one of Gibraltar´s leading Financial Advisory Companies, specialising in trust and tax planning. This is an ideal opportunity to join a niche, slick team of finance professionals working at a fast-pace in the competitive Financial Services industry. Gibraltar offers the perfect lifestyle for Finance Professionals, excellent career prospects plus sunshine 350 days a year; it is an enchanting part of the world.
BDM / Business Development Manager Responsibilities:
- You will work closely with senior management to develop, drive and execute the Business Development plans.
- Establishing new business through your network and generate repeat business
- Communicate with senior management on a weekly basis on sales goals and sales revenue projections.
- Formulate and execute sales and marketing strategies, which deliver the desired sales outcomes.
- Assist with the preparation and execution of trading.
BDM / Business Development Manager Requirements:
- Must have worked in a client-facing role within the Financial Services Industry for a minimum period of 7-10 years preferably as an IFA in the UK market.
- Must be Financial Services Level 4 qualified.
- Must be able to establish strong personal relationships with clients generating repeat business and referral work through successful follow up.
- Must have excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Be able to build a network of distribution partners (intermediaries) in sales territories that produce a strong stream of client referral work.
- Previous record of achieving or exceeding quarterly and annual sales targets.
- A self-starter, takes on responsibility, requires no supervision and is relentless the pursuit of sales goals.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
For further information about this role and other similar roles in Gibraltar, please contact Rob Ally or a member of the SRG team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly +35020069999
Skills: | IFA | Gibraltar | Financial Services | Trusts and Funds | Investor Wealth | HNW | New Business | Sales