|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance, Business Support||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
Business Compliance Analyst | Pre Paid Card Sector | Gibraltar
Salary competitive plus benefits (incl. healthcare and relocation)
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an experienced Business Compliance Analyst to work for one of Europe's leading Pre Paid Card companies in their Gibraltar office. The ideal Business Compliance Analyst will assist the Business Compliance Manager in the development of the Business Compliance Function.
This role is responsible for ensuring that company's Business Partners utilise their products and services in line with the requirements laid out in their Business Partner contracts. This role will also help to develop and implement Business Partner rules and work closely with the company's legal and compliance departments to ensure that all Business Partners are compliant with all legal and regulatory rules.
The Business Compliance Analyst Responsibilities are but not limited to:
- Assist in the development of Business Partner rules and compliance strategies.
- Monitor Business Partner conduct and marketing to ensure that they are operating in accordance with company rules and values.
- Monitor Business Partner conduct and marketing to ensure that they are operating in accordance with all legal and regulatory requirements.
- Report to the Business Compliance Manager when any breaches of the above are identified.
- Identify and advise measures to combat any non-compliance with the above.
- Liaise with all parties and monitor the implementation of any measures and conduct timely audits (both on and off site) of Business Partner compliance.
- Serve as secondary point of contact for external clients and various teams to resolve outstanding issues, comply with customer requests, and respond to client inquiries.
- Provide support in research and resolution of problems and inquiries.
- Coordinates with clients, relationship managers, and other appropriate areas to ensure clients are properly serviced, paperwork is properly executed, and all operational arrangements are in place to service assigned accounts.
- Keeps abreast of new products/services and changes to existing products/services.
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of applicable products, services, and company policies and procedures.
- Participate in business reviews to learn about partners' strategic direction as well as gain a good understanding of the products and/or services.
The Business Compliance Analyst Skills & Experience are but not confined to:
- Degree in Business or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Can works independently with only administrative supervision
- Effectively communicate with all levels of technical and non-technical personnel.
- Ability to negotiate complex processes and issues with others.
- Contributes to the development, documentation and implementation of guidelines.
- Experience in document and business analysis, audit or related financial industry experience with preference in the prepaid card space.
- Communicates ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise, and professional manner.
- Requires working knowledge of company's products/services as well as general payments operations and procedures.
- Ability to understand and apply concepts and handle projects
- Requires excellent presentation, organizational, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Requires human relations, negotiation and documentation skills.
- Team skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Angelique Pearson Recruitment Consultant on 00350 200 69999 or e-mail Angelique.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: Business Compliance Analyst, Pre Paid Card, Bitcoin, Financial Services, Gibraltar