|Málaga, Spain||Salary: Plus benefits and relocation|
|Sector: Online Gaming, Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Sasha Poveda|
Business Analyst (Technical Background) | Competitive salary, relocation assistance plus benefits | Online Gaming Sector | Malaga
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Gaming Business Analyst for a leading International iGaming business based in the park of technology Malaga. The successful Gaming Business Analyst will be a critical part to the product lifecycle as you capture business requirements though gathering requirements techniques and translate them into agile artefacts for their Agile delivery teams.
Business Analyst Responsibilities:
- Capture business requirements using gathering requirements techniques identifying the true problem together with product stakeholders
- Translate business requirements into functional and non-functional requirements using agile artefacts
- Work closely with business sponsors to prioritize and maintain the product backlog
- Work closely with Agile delivery teams presenting or clarifying requirements and reviewing their deliverables
- Keep the product backlog prioritized based on business value
- Analyze and manage any day-to-day requirements changes keeping business sponsors and agile delivery teams informed
- Manage business requirements across multiple agile development teams, keeping a close eye on quality
- Maintain existing product knowledge base
Business Analyst Requirements:
- Experienced in stakeholders management and gathering requirements techniques
- Technical Background
- Experienced in documenting business requirements using Agile artefacts
- Experience in requirements leadership across more development teams
- Strong attention to detail combined with an ability to see the big picture
- Well-versed in Agile, Scrum and competing methodologies - and skilled at knowing when to use which
- Relevant degree (Math, Finance, Computer Science, Engineering background preferred)
- Relevant domain knowledge
- Familiar with Atlassian suite (Jira, Confluence)
- Good at getting on with things in a fast-paced, fast-changing environment
- At least 3 years of experience in Business Analysis
- BCS Foundation in Business Analysis Certification or any equivalent certification is a plus
Our Client is a forward thinking and dynamic International technology company looking to expand on their already brilliant and dedicated colleagues. They are at the forefront of technology with their products and have substantial plans for growth.
Are you looking for some Sun and Sea, but want to stay near the city with Museums, Waterparks and Innovation Hubs, well Malaga is the place for you with great career potentials and easy routes into the rest of Europe! Why not choose Malaga as your next destination to explore.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Sasha Poveda, Recruitment Consultant on 00350 200 69999
We have a variety of jobs within the IT and Gaming sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.