|Málaga, Spain||Salary: Plus benefits and relocation package|
|Sector: Online Gaming, Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Rob Tully|
Business Analyst - Software and Product | Salary competitive plus great benefits and a relocation package if required | Malaga, Spain
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Business Analyst to join a market-leading technology organization in Malaga, Spain. This role is all-encompassing, requiring an experienced Business Analyst, able to capture requirements through gathering techniques and then translate these for the agile delivery teams to process.
Working closely with a wide variety of stakeholders, from clients and business sponsors right through to hands on agile engineers, the successful Business Analyst will be defining As-Is and To-Be processes and be a key accountable individual in creating the organization's products. The PBA will be involved in all meetings to clarify and prioritize requirements, as well as being part of a larger team of Business Analysts carrying out organization-wide functions.
- Able to capture business requirements using gathering techniques
- Able to identify a true problem with product stakeholders
- Prioritize and maintain product backlog with various stakeholders
- Analyze and manage day to day requirements
- Maintain existing product knowledge
- Translate business requirements into functional and non functional requirements in an agile way
Skill and Experience
- An excellent communicator (Fluent written and spoken English) able to deal with stakeholders across the business, in varying levels of seniority
- 3+ Years Experience as a Business Analyst or Senior Business Analyst with a poker product focus. Strong experience using Agile artifacts to document business requirements
- Excellent background and understanding of Agile, Scrum and competing methodologies, able to know when to put each into practice
- Familiar with the Atlassan suite, Jira or Confluence
- Relevant industry experience from the Betting and Gaming industry within poker
- Bachelors degree in related study, for example Computer Science or Engineer
- Extremely self-motivated, with excellent organizational and time-management skills
A forward-thinking organization, who have re-invented and re-captured the world of gaming through technology. Incredible offices, with a truly unique workforce that has grown exponentially over the past few years, this organization offers a world-class working environment in Spain - a truly exceptional opportunity!
Are you looking for some Sun and Sea, but want to stay near a city with Museums, Waterparks and Innovation Hubs? Well Malaga could be the place for you, with its great career potentials and easy routes into the rest of Europe!
Do you have what it takes to become their newly appointed Business Analyst?
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Rob Tully, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999.
We have a variety of jobs within the IT, Mobile & Internet sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Skills: BA , Busines Analyst , Gaming Analyst , Product Analyst , Product , Gaming , Analyst , Spain , Online Gaming , Gibraltar , Team Lead , Software , Development , Poker