|Málaga, Spain||Salary: Plus benefits and relocation assistance|
|Sector: Online Gaming, Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: asap||Contact: Sasha Poveda|
Business Analyst (Customer Relationship Management) | Competitive salary, relocation assistance plus benefits | Online Gaming Sector | Malaga
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Gaming Business Analyst for a leading International iGaming business based in the park of technology Malaga. The successful Gaming Business Analyst will be working hand-in-hand with stakeholders from clients and business sponsors to Agile Engineers , you'll define AS-IS and TO-BE processes, pinpoint limitations and recommend improvements. In short, you'll be a key person in creating their next products.
Business Analyst Responsibilities:
- Capture business requirements for the group of products and tools under CRM solutions across different areas of the organization
- Carry out market research to help identify improvements to existing products and tools
- Translate business requirements into functional and non-functional requirements using agile artefacts
- Keep the product backlog prioritized based on business value
- Identify customer journeys and user flows and incorporate them into the analysis and requirements for each deliverable
- Analyze and manage any day-to-day requirements changes keeping business sponsors and agile delivery teams informed
- Manage business requirements across multiple agile development teams, keeping a close eye on quality
- Maintain existing product knowledge base
Business Analyst Requirements:
- Experienced in stakeholders management and gathering requirements techniques
- Experienced in documenting business requirements using Agile artefacts
- Experience in requirements leadership across more development teams
- Strong attention to detail combined with an ability to see the big picture
- Well-versed in Agile, Scrum and competing methodologies - and skilled at knowing when to use which
- Relevant degree (Math, Finance, Computer Science, Engineering background preferred)
- Relevant domain knowledge
- Familiar with Atlassian suite (Jira, Confluence)
- Good at getting on with things in a fast-paced, fast-changing environment
- At least 3 years of experience in Business Analysis
- BCS Foundation in Business Analysis Certification or any equivalent certification is a plus
Our Client is a forward thinking and dynamic International technology company looking to expand on their already brilliant and dedicated colleagues. They are at the forefront of technology with their products and have substantial plans for growth.
Are you looking for some Sun and Sea, but want to stay near the city with Museums, Waterparks and Innovation Hubs, well Malaga is the place for you with great career potentials and easy routes into the rest of Europe! Why not choose Malaga as your next destination to explore.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Sasha Poveda, Recruitment Consultant on 00350 200 69999
We have a variety of jobs within the IT and Gaming sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.