|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Robert Ally|
Business Analyst| Online Gaming | Gibraltar | Tableau, SAP, Power BI, Analytics
SRG Europe have been appointed to recruit a Business Analyst. You will be joining a major name within the Online Gaming and Sports Betting Sector.
In this role based in our client's fantastic offices in the heart of Gibraltar, you will provide reports and analytical data to the Customer Safety & Due Diligence Department. This position will be responsible for creating, producing, and presenting the analytical research into all aspects of AML, Customer Affordability, EDD and Safer Gambling across all markets.
What's on Offer?:
- An excellent working environment in a fantastic location
- An annual performance related bonus scheme
- Paid overtime at an enhanced rate
- Worldwide medical cover, along with life assurance and critical illness cover
- The opportunity to progress your career and become an integral part of an internationally recognised brand within Online Gaming
What you will be doing:
- Form part of the CS & DD leadership and provide analytical services to the business unit managers and other departments across the Company.
- Analytics on Customer behaviour related to Safer Gambling, Customer Affordability, AML, KYC, and Enhanced Due Diligence.
- Building Dashboards for related CS & DD operations and management.
- Producing analysis and identifying gaps on high risk customers in our current risk operations with proposals on optimisation.
- Producing business impact analysis on new proposals for further risk mitigation measures.
- Building QA analysis reports ensuring that day to day operations are working effectively and according to design.
- Analysing the CS & DD operations (100+ staff) assessing performance with recommendations of improvements.
- Maintaining and adapting head count models ensuring the business unit leaders are aware of any recruitment requirements.
- Liaise with CS & DD department teams and assisting them in their work enquiries and day to day operations - through running and reviewing reports
- Academic degree - advantage for computer science / computer engineering / information systems - also possible for new graduates.
- Experience in MS SQL: ability to understand and write complex queries.
- Ability to design and draw workflows using Visio.
- Knowledge and experience on using Business Objects SAP.
- Building Dashboards in software such as Tableau.
- Expert level in Excel, Visio, PowerPoint & other Microsoft Office Applications.
- Ability to understand the systems and specification documents.
- Ability of analysing monitoring reports and follow up on issues raised in them.
- Ability to work in tight schedule projects and a dynamic environment.
- Motivated, with the ability to learn independently.
- Online gaming or e-commerce experience.
- Previous experience of presenting analysis to senior management.
- No restrictions to working in Gibraltar
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Robert Ally, Recruitment Consultant on email@example.com or on +350 200 69999.
Tableau | SAP | Power BI | Analytics | CDD | igaming