|Barcelona, Spain||Salary: Competitive Salary + benefits|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Shehzana Dharamsi|
Business Analyst | Competitive Salary + benefits | Online Gaming | Barcelona
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Business Analyst who will be working closely with the Project Managers, reporting to the CTO, delivering high end projects as the organisation continues to expand their international brand.
Our client is well known within the Online Gaming Sector in the UK and internationally and has an excellent reputation in its field of expertise. They are a forward thinking company who offer a relaxed, yet hard-working work environment, where colleagues really love what they do. We are searching for like-minded candidates, with great people skills who have passion, motivation and a desire to succeed.
Business Analyst Key Responsibilities:
Lead the documentation and translation of the business requirements for projects covering areas such as regulatory, technical, operational and commercial.
Provide clear business requirements to tech leads and development teams, communicating technical solutions back to the business.
Provide clear regulatory requirements to all leads, making sure that the business solutions are compliant.
Identify cross-functional dependencies and works with respective leads to align on timelines and deliverables.
Assist in the production of right-weighted business cases covering the development and implementation of business changes as necessary.
Facilitate User Acceptance testing and signoff.
Business Analyst Experience and Skills:
iGaming experience/understanding necessary.
Experience in geographic expansion projects is an advantage.
Demonstrable knowledge and experience of the successful application of the principles, methods, techniques and tools of various business analysis techniques.
Ability to transform data into insight and prioritise solutions that deliver maximum value.
Ability to understand compliance requirements and translate them into actionable set of guidelines for the business.
experience writing User Stories and Business Process documents
Detailed knowledge and experience of Business Process engineering using a variety of recognised techniques.
Good awareness of product development lifecycle - experience of marketing, customer insight, strategy and how this informs and drives product development.
- Manage and work through tough issues, demonstrating perseverance and a sense of urgency. Able to articulate a compelling vision, and effectively manages self / others through ambiguity.
- Ability to analyse complex problems, sees connections / trends, and works against the right priorities.
- Proven experience of influencing at all levels of the organisation and cross-functionally, and preparing, leading and achieving objectives through group & individual workshops / interviews.
- Ability to influence, manage and working alongside internal stakeholders and key external service partners, in the delivery of business change, process innovation and new and innovative IT services
- Ability to initiate and manage change in a way which enhances company performance
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Business Analytics
- Spanish speaking at a native/high level essential
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Shehzana Dharamsi, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999.