|Malta Island, Malta||Salary: Competitive Salary Plus Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Clare Cogan|
Business Analyst | Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits | Malta
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an experienced Business Analyst to join an online financial products trading provider in Malta. The Business Analyst will have 2-5 years' experience.
Business Analyst Responsibilities:
- Determines operational objectives by studying business functions and meeting with internal and external stakeholders; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats
- Designing detailed business focused system specification documents for usage within the software development team
- Improves systems by studying current practices; designing modifications
- Aid in the verification of developed system functionality once delivered by the software development team after quality assurance (UAT) to ensure that the delivery matches the specification
- Maintains system protocols by writing and updating procedures
Business Analyst Requirements:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to effectively specify and document system requirements
- Strong business process understanding
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to analyse data effectively (Excel required, BI skills very useful)
- Working knowledge of Atlassian product suite (JIRA, Confluence, etc.)
- Diploma / degree in software related field (unless exceptional)
Malta is a Southern European island country consisting of an archipelago in the Mediterranean Sea, full of history, beaches, culture and friendly people. It is easily accessible from most UK airports with a flight time of around just 3 hours. English is Malta's second official language so communication forms no problem. Summer weather is fantastic and the winters are mild. You certainly won't be bored in Malta, from hiking, mountain biking, rock climbing, scuba diving, paragliding, and windsurfing or just relaxing on the beautiful beaches - there really is something for everyone.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us for Malta +356 277 82156, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
Analytical | Business acumen | Excel | Communication | Finance