|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: iGaming, Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Ebony Jacks|
The Brand Manager responsibilities include the conception, implementation and analysis of promotional programs and marketing activity for the company brand. You will be responsible for conceptualising and launching promotional campaigns, whilst monitoring the number of real money players and player turnover. You will work to ensure all campaigns are in line with business strategy and budgets.
The Brand Manager will sit within the Gaming Brands Department and report into the companys Brand Director.
Brand Manager Key Responsibilities:
- Supporting the Brand Director and working closely with the business wide operations teams, in order to oversee delivery of annual promotional strategy and its tactical plans for existing and new brands, including building launch plans, assessing products across the business and looking into cross selling around other company products
- Work with other members of the Gaming Brands team on the Integrated Marketing Plan to ensure there is a rolling calendar of activities
- Manage the launch of new products, including all promotional content and exposure of these promotions. You will need to manage how the promotions would be pushed to the customer via the CRM team
- Optimise brand budgets for new and existing products through ongoing analysis and control this to ensure a positive return on investments
- Work on full campaign analysis involved for each product and promotion, enabling the business to understand the effectiveness of the activity
- Lead on all large marketing projects involving TV media and press coverage in regards to what messages the company would want to be pushing and what content we would like to be advertising for the brand
- Striving to meet set business KPI's in regards to real money players, whilst maintaining control of bonus spend and ensuring gaming regulations are being followed
- Defining and overseeing multichannel promotional campaigns and launch plans, including managing the promotions, user experience, CRM, and VIP launch strategy for new products working with the wider marketing teams and other areas of the business
Brand Manager Specialist Skills and Experience Required:
- Previous experience working on development and implementation of bonuses and product strategy
- A minimum of 2-3 years within the gaming sector within a marketing department
- Strong communication skills
- Strong numeracy skills with the ability to analyse large sources of data
- Good IT skills including strong experience of MS Office
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with internal and third party providers
- Ability to review complex data and summaries for other team members
- Experience working with Playtech systems such as IMS is advantageous
Please get in touch for the full job specification.
Our client is one of Europe's leading Gaming companies. They have a strong market share and play a dominant role in the Gaming arena. Their long established retail and online brands provide excellent opportunities for highly driven candidates, giving rapid career progression to exceptional employees.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Ebony Jacks, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999 or email Ebony.email@example.com
We have a variety of jobs within the Online Gaming sector ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Online Gaming, Brand Manager, Marketing,