|City of London, London||Salary: Excellent salary and benefits package|
|Sector: Online Gaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Rob Tully|
Excellent package including bonus, healthcare, pension, gym discounts, further employee discounts, flexible working hours.
Are you native level German speaker, fanatical about sport and have a strong marketing background? SRGEurope is managing a brand new appointment for a Brand Manager on behalf of one of our fastest growing Online Gaming clients who is offering a highly commercial and challenging role. This opportunity will enhance your brand experience, give you great role autonomy/ownership and ultimately offer you excellent career progression.
Working within this dynamic and highly successful Online Gaming brand, the Brand Manager will help develop and manage the communication plan for our client's Sport brand specifically for the German market. You will work closely with the Senior Brand Manager to assist in developing the German marketing strategy from conception and design, through to communications planning, delivery to market and post campaign appraisal.
Brand Manager DACH (Sports) - Key Accountabilities:
- Assist with developing and delivering the brand strategy and communication plan for Germany.
- Responsible for developing and refining a multi-channel marketing strategy including annual planning and identifying key opportunity areas
- Responsible for communications, architecture, visual identity and brand experience
- Work with loyalty and retention teams to help develop and deliver a retention strategy which delivers the brand strategy
- Work with internal and external partners and agencies
- Responsible for ensuring copy is developed, approved and aired as required
- Responsible for ensuring that media activities are approved and executed as planned
- Work with multiple stakeholders to align and amplify plans and understand the on-going needs of the business
Brand Manager DACH (Sports) - Essential Criteria:
- Native level German speaker
- Educated to degree level within a marketing capacity
- Experience gained previously within a marketing brand role and ideally within the online industry (gaming desirable but not essential)
- You must demonstrate huge passion and knowledge of sport
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent communicator, both verbal and written
- Experience in briefing, judging and leading creative ideas
- Able to manage multiple stakeholders
- Highly consumer driven
Do you have what it takes to be their newly appointed Brand Manager DACH (Sports) ?
Interviews are already taking place and as this is a competitive opportunity, if you are interested please APPLY NOW to find out more.
Online Gaming , Sport , Brand Management , Marketing , Brand strategy , Multi channel marketing , Retention Strategy , Communication , Stakeholder Management , London , Germany, DACH