|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: iGaming, Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Ebony Jacks|
Bingo Operations Executive (Senior) | Competitive Salary, Private Healthcare, Relocation covered, Bonus and Pension | Online Gaming Sector | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Senior Bingo Operations Executive to join an International Company with offices in Gibraltar. The Senior Bingo Operations Executive will report to the Bingo Operations Manager and will be responsible for operational areas within the Bingo brands.
Senior Bingo Operations Executive Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Analysis on promotion performance, interpreting and analysing data to provide recommendations for future campaigns
- Regularly provide recommendations for the optimisation of the Bingo Schedules across all brands
- Managing and updating Bingo Schedules for promotional and optimisation purposes
- Provide regular and detailed analysis of player activity as directed by the Head of Bingo Operations
- Acting as second line support to the Customer Services Team across all brands including operational escalations, responsible for managing the escalation of issues in a timely and considered manner
- Management of bonuses on various back office systems including Dragonfish/BARK, creating bonus schemes and reviewing performance
- Working closely with the Senior Promotions & Operations Executive to ensure all promotional activity and CRM journey fulfilment is completed to a high standard
Senior Bingo Operations Executive Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous experience working within the online gaming industry
- Previous experience working within the Bingo sector including knowledge of Dragonfish network
- Knowledge of Playtech systems including IMS and Virtue Fusion Back Office System an advantage
- Knowledge of customer servicing and retention strategies
- Exemplary written and spoken English
- Good IT skills including strong experience of Microsoft Office; Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, time management and organisation skills
- Ability to come up with ideas/concepts and suggestions/improvements and follow these through to implementation
Please get in touch for the full job specification!
Our client is one of Europe's leading Gaming companies; they have a strong market share and play a dominant role in the Gaming arena. Their long established retail and online brands provide excellent opportunities for highly driven candidates, giving rapid career progression to exceptional employees.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.