|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: iGaming & Crypto Careers||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Sasha Poveda|
Recruiting Bingo CRM Analyst to join a CRM Team dedicated to Live product & business operation. Our client is dedicated to their staff and the community around them, and experience fulfilment in a dynamic work environment, if this is for you read more below.
CRM Analyst Responsibilities:
- Maximize Bingo players' lifetime value by creating and implementing automated campaigns through various BTL communication channels.
- Plan and design user flows for different player's status, which will occur once a specific trigger/s is set.
- Analyze the response rate and ROI to the campaigns
- Test, monitor and optimize the offers in our emails, SMS and other real-time communications by using multiple test/control methodologies.
- Use analytics and business judgment to identify and solve business problems
- Provide analytical insights for business issues
- Support ad-hoc analysis
- Work on multiple projects at a time in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
CRM Analyst Requirements:
- Strong knowledge in MS SQL and Excel, including procedures and job management
- Previous experience with designing Excel based reports (using ODBC connection) preferred.
- Previous experience using MS BI tools (SSIS / SSRS / SSAS)
- Gaming experience in a Bingo related product (2+ years)
- Experience using third party Campaign Management Software (e.g. Exact Target, Dotmailer).
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Organized & Independent
- Has an understanding of CRM Marketing, its principles and life-cycle management, experience with Bingo loyalty and CRM programs.
We don't believe in limiting potential. We provide the opportunities you need to grow professionally and set your own pace. Put professional success in your own hands, and enjoy the freedom to drive your career goals.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Sasha Poveda, Recruitment Consultant on 00350 200 69999 or e-mail email@example.com
We have a variety of jobs within the Gaming sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
KEYWORDS: Gaming, CRM, Analyst, Online gaming industry , Customer relationship management, database, CRM developer.