|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: iGaming, Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Ebony Jacks|
Bingo Campaign and Planning Manager| Salary competitive + benefits | Online Gaming Sector | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an experienced Campaign and Planning Manager who is passionate about Bingo, Slots and Games. Our client is dedicated to their staff and the community around them, and experience fulfilment in a dynamic work environment. If this is for you read more below.
Bingo Campaign and Planning Manager Responsibilities:
- Promotional planning including concept\ideas\working with bingo and games to plan out a promotional campaign
- Be the central person for News\Digital Marketing\Ops\CRM to feed in all campaigns and coordinate design\Copy and delivery and work with News\Ops to plan in accordingly
- Support CRM planning and customer improvement journeys and build promotional\marketing campaigns to support
- Build retention campaigns supporting the Operations Director to aid and support ATL campaigns
- Review promotional campaigns with BI and report on results
Bingo Campaign and Planning Manager Requirements:
- Proven experience in Bingo Product or similar role
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful campaign from concept to delivery & evaluation
- Strong problem solving skills
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a diverse organisation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We don't believe in limiting potential. We provide the opportunities you need to grow professionally and set your own pace. Put professional success in your own hands, and enjoy the freedom to drive your career goals.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Ebony Jacks, Recruitment Consultant on 00350 200 69999 or e-mail email@example.com
We have a variety of jobs within the Marketing sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for
KEYWORDS: Gaming, Campaign, Bingo, Slots, Games, Online gaming industry , Bingo Campaign Manager, CRM.