|Málaga, Spain||Salary: Plus Benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Kirsten Jefferson|
BIG DATA DEVELOPER | COMPETITIVE SALARY + RELOCATION ASSISTANCE | MALAGA, SPAIN
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an experienced Big Data Developer to join a high profile and fast growing company in Spain. Our client is dynamic, creative, and has an incredibly talented work-force. The Big Data Developer must have experience in a similar role and knowledge of fast moving and large volumes of data in multi tiered data and analytics platforms.
Big Data Developer Responsibilities:
- Design / develop / support the real time data platform
- Conceptualize / evaluate / and build proof of concepts on new models, tools and techniques
- Collaborate, peer review, cross skill and share expertise with other team members
- Performance tuning of the system and work on new ways to increase efficiency
Big Data Requirements:
- 3+ years experience in a similar role
- Solid working experience with high velocity & high volume data
- Strong experience of relational / semi-structured & unstructured data
- Solid experience with Kafka
- HornetQ(JMS)/RabbitMQ - nice to have
- Strong knowledge of database design and development with previous experience in developing ETL processes, and multidimensional data multidimensional data models
- Strong understanding of both relational and multidimensional modelling principles
- Solid understanding on Object Oriented Programming languages and must have a good
- experience in Java/Scala
- Solid experience with SQL queries and database tuning
- Problem solving skills, willingness to take ownership and risks, and enthusiasm in the face of technical challenges
Our client have a strong market share and play a dominant role in their sector. They offer ample opportunities to progress your career. Relocation assistance is available for candidates within the UK / EU.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us for Spain +34 951 254 254, for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.