|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: iGaming, Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Tom Thronicker|
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an exceptional BI Product Owner for a world leader in the Online Gaming sector to work from their base in Gibraltar. The successful BI Product Owner will join the company as part of the integral Business Intelligence team and support them in implementation of new initiatives.
BI Product Owner Responsibilities:
As the BI product Owner reporting to the Head of BI Product & Roadmap, and working towards delivering the BI Program Roadmap for the core business, you will:
- Take the lead of scrum teams as the Product Owner, whilst keeping abreast of Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
- Analyse and document requirements on a continuous basis; interpret and convert business requirements into user stories using best Agile/Scrum practices
- Provide SME insight and input during the requirements gathering process
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the BI processes to support more efficient, repeatable, and successful delivery of BI projects
BI Product Owner Requirements:
- A degree in Computer Science, Business Analysis, or similar
- Experience of working as a Product Owner, preferably using SCRUM, SAFE, or similar Agile methodology
- Experience of working for a digital company, preferably in the eGaming industry
- A proven track record in business analysis, within either a BI or software development environment
- Some knowledge of SQL, fact and dimension table design, data mining, cubes, and Power BI dashboards would represent a distinct advantage
Our client is one of Europe's leading Gaming companies. They have a strong market share and play a dominant role in the Gaming arena. Their long established retail and online brands provide excellent opportunities for highly driven candidates, giving rapid career progression to exceptional employees.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
KEYWORDS: SQL, Data Analytics, Analysis, Gaming, Tableau, Power BI, Excel, Analysis