|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive + Benefits|
|Sector: iGaming, Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Robert Ally|
SRGEurope are currently recruiting for BI Developer to work for a successful private online gaming company. They are ranked in the FT1000 ranking of Europe's fastest growing companies. One of the most innovative companies in the world, with products that are set to revolutionise gaming.... As a part of the BI team, you will be responsible for front-end development tasks relative to building and supporting in-house BI systems and applications.
BI Developer Responsibilities
- Collaborate with BI Product Designers and other BI Developers to develop lean, user-centric, cutting edge web and mobile interfaces
- Help define and ensure conformance to architectural guidelines, platforms, and development standards
- Research emerging front end technologies, providing recommendations for enhancing existing products, and for the initiation of new products
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned
- Demonstrates behaviors which are aligned with the organization's desired culture and values
BI Developer Requirements
- Previous experience developing user-centric web and mobile interfaces
- Experience implementing and scaling front end tooling (ex: WebPack, Gulp, Grunt)
- Experience working with Git, Jira, and Agile methodologies
- Excellent communicator, and able to collaborate with people across multiple disciplines
- Understanding of UX practices and Accessibility standards
- BI tools and concepts ( Sql, ETL, reporting, etc.)
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us 0207 183 6462, we look forward to hearing from you.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.