|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Sarah Cairns|
| BI Analyst | £competitive salary package, bonus, healthcare, gym membership| ONLINE GAMING | GIBRALTAR |
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a BI Analyst. This is an exciting new role set up to help transform vast amounts of data into actionable insights which inform the strategy and drive the business forward. You will be a highly motivated and curious problem solver with a passion for understanding data and using it to extract the meaningful narrative to make effective change. At the forefront of innovative technology, our client has attracted some of the top technical talent in the industry. You will be joining a team with the aim of continuing to support a high quality service. You will be based in beautiful offices amongst enthused colleagues, who strive for excellence. Great customer experience will be central to everything you do.
BI Analyst Responsibilities:
- Ability to understand business needs and translate those into technical designs and solutions
- Collaborate effectively with the teams and forge close working partnerships
- Ability to train the business community in BI reporting to promote adoption of tools
- Knowledge of database and data warehouse design, ability to query SQL across multiple platforms
- Strong time management skills and the ability to multitask without direct supervision.
- Ability to communicate to all levels clearly, concisely and effectively in written presentation and verbal form
BI Analyst Skills and Experience:
- Degree or equivalent - subject with a high level of numeracy (Mathematical, social science, economics)
- Experience working with data visualization tools such as Microstrategy, Tableau, etc.
- High level of SQL working with large datasets
- Strong Excel skills
- Previous analytical experience
- Experience of working in an online gaming environment is desirable
- Proven experience of using large data sets to conduct deep-dive analyses into key business initiatives/trends and turning the output into actionable insight
- Working in a commercial team with a focus on targets, budgets
- Defining the analytical plan to solve complex business problems
- Being proactive and delivering Insights which feed the business strategy/goals
- Influencing key stakeholders to change decisions if the data suggests a different course of action
- Customer-focused insight, e.g. customer segmentation, loyalty programs
- Working knowledge of self-serve reporting tools such as Microstrategy, Tableau
- Experience in an e-commerce company
- Experience in lotteries/gaming is an advantage but not essential
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. With Spain at your fingertips, a skiing resort only 3 hours drive away, a chance to develop your career and an excellent competitive salary, paid in Stirling, there is no reason for you to not apply if you feel you can take on the challenge and thrive.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your or alternatively contact Sarah Cairns, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999.
| BI Analyst | Online gaming | SQL