|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: Online Gaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Ebony Jacks|
Gaming job in Gibraltar! As the Bet Request Manager you will act as the conduit between Trading and the Customer Service Social Media Team in ensuring that our offering is available for our customers as and when they want it. Reporting to the Head of Digital Trading Services, Bet Request Manager will be based in Gibraltar alongside the Customer Service Social Media team.
- Coordinating with the specific trading product owners for each sport, you will act as a subject matter expert in the use of all trading development and third party (Digital Sports/Banach) tools used to create and publish markets
- Establish the business rules with the Head of Pre-Match for the use of these tools within each sport and/or competition (including which markets should and shouldn't be created based on the accuracy and reliability of the tools)
- Provide training to the Customer Service Social Media Team in the use of all of the tools available to create bespoke markets at the request of customers via social media
- Establish processes and SLA's for the delivery of markets on demand
- Establish processes to ensure that all manually created markets are setup and settled quickly and accurately, including building the appropriate SLAs with DDO
- Provide onsite trading expertise and support to the Customer Service Social Media team throughout all peak trading periods when social media demand is highest
- Develop and manage SLA's with the pre-match trading team for the delivery of pre-populated markets for each sport/competition/event for which markets are available
- Ensure all issues - both internally and externally - are logged with Trading Support with clear escalation process
- Study competitor offering in terms of trading output and customer experience - provide regular feedback to trading, operations and product teams
Specialist Skills and Experience Required:
Experience of trading, pricing and liability management across multiple sports is essential
- Supervisory experience within a trading environment beneficial
- Broad sports and betting knowledge is essential
- Experience of working in a complex/dynamic fast paced environment essential
- KPI, customer and results-oriented individual
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels from Exec level to Colleague
- A good understanding of Trading and marketing/social media technology and the benefits it can bring from efficiency to bottom line profitability
- Your role will require you to work evenings and weekends, in line with the peak customer activity
Please get in touch for the full job specification.
Our client is one of Europe's leading Gaming companies. They have a strong market share and play a dominant role in the Gaming arena. Their long established retail and online brands provide excellent opportunities for highly driven candidates, giving rapid career progression to exceptional employees.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Ebony Jacks, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999 or email Ebony.email@example.com
We have a variety of jobs within the Online Gaming sector ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Online Gaming, Trading, Social Media, Marketing